Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Sunday...

Wow, I have to tell you. I've been busy today. We've had SNOW like crazy. We sold my car a few months ago so we have DH's truck (not 4 wheel drive), and DS's Jeep which is a 4 wheel drive and that is AWESOME in the snow. We had church early this morning and then a quick lunch and the DS had to be here and then there, then I had to be here and then he had to be there! So needless to say it's been a taxi service kind of day. Thankfully DS's thing ended early so he was able to drive me home and before his next place and I've been reading. I'm really enjoying the book in my last post.

You can tell I'm enjoying it a lot because I've barely been on the computer all day! AWESOME!! It's actually been nice not being glued to this thing. Yea me!! I hope it continues. How was your Sunday, dear friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment