Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bread, books and such

Good morning, dear friends!  How are you this fine day?  Well, I am good.  I have bread rising on the stovetop and can't wait to eat a slice!  It's been almost a year since I last made homemade bread I think and that is WAY too long!  I love to bake my own bread... it's so yummy.  That maybe why I haven't been making it... Because I eat TOO MUCH of it!  :o)

{THE HELP} BY Stockett, Kathryn(Author)The Help(Hardcover) ON 10 Feb 2009)I haven't been sleeping too well the last few days so I may take a nap after lunch while the bread is on it's second rise.  That sounds like a wonderful idea!  Hopefully, I'll be able to put my book down to do so.  I'm reading "The Help" and am enjoying it so far.  I posted on Facebook that I was reading it and got lots of wonderful reviews of it.  I've been wanting to read it before I see the movie.  I put a hold on it at our library through the interlibrary loan program and it's taken me over  a month to get it. 

We've been enjoying the interlibrary loan system.  I've gotten quite a few books this way that otherwise I would not have been able to read as our library doesn't have them.  DD has as well and it's helped so much with books for homeschooling.  I'm so glad they have made it so easy to use online.  I just get my email saying it's ready and go pick it up.  So cool!

Well, I better get to that book!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment