Saturday, July 09, 2011

Dear Friends #2,

Well, I have another confession... (if you missed the first in this series you can read it here) I am failing... I've still been on Facebook WAY TOO MUCH the last few days!  I know, I know, shame on me...

I have been better about doing things I enjoy though and I did get all the laundry done after our trip so that is something, but I have to admit, I did not let go the way wanted.  Partly this is due to the fact that I decided to have our little shindig and put it out to friends on Facebook so I keep checking back to see who all has responded...

But I will do better!  Old habits die hard.  I'll just keep working on it!  Yes I will!

I also over booked myself this weekend.  Imagine that!  Last night we had baseball game with DH's Sunday School class.  It was lots of fun and we really enjoyed it.  Then I said I would supply cookies to a reception at church and also goodies for a bakesale at church all on the same day!  And it just so happens that I'm also having this shindig on my baking day! I'm not really complaining though.  It will all be good! 

DD enjoys cooking so she is in charge of that with just some minor supervision and DH, DS and I are tidying up a bit for the shindig which is going to be a blast!  At least we are overbooked with good stuff!  :o)

Off to check the goodies!  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment