Thursday, July 07, 2011

A better afternoon....

Well, my day has slowly, and I mean slowly, gotten better.  A friend came by to drop her daughter off  and we were able to visit and that was SOOOO nice.  Sometimes a friend is just what you need.

I had been thinking of hosting a Family Wii/Game night for a few days and after my friend time, I decided we just needed to do it so we are hosting a very impromptu Wii/Game night at our house this weekend!  Woo Hoo!  Should be lots of fun if friends are able to make it on such short notice.

I had such a wonderful time on our trip but I did miss my girlfriends!  It's so awesome to have good friends!  I've always wanted to have friends to do stuff with, to lunch or breakfast with, to just drop by and visit, to call and chat, to get our families together and so on and so forth.

We hosted a Wii night a while back and it was a wonderful success.  We had 20+ people over and just hung out and watched the kids play and we played too!  It was so much fun.  I did give a little bit more notice last time though.

Anyway, my day is much better this evening... just needed some perspective I guess.  I hope your day has been wonderful and that your evening and night are so too.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment