Monday, August 01, 2011

Happy Dance!

Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodI am so very excited about the In-home Bible Study I'm starting!  We are going to brown bag it during the lunch hour on Mondays at my home.  We are starting with the book "Made To Crave" by Lysa Terkeurst.  I'm just excited about reading the book again but this time with others!  

So far I've had 3 friends tell me they are interested in being a part of it.  AND they don't know each other so they will be getting to make new friends!  FUN!

I am hoping it will be a very comfortable, laid back lunch with lots of fellowshipping about our readings.  The first Monday we'll just have our lunch and get to know each other better.

I am very excited.  So excited that I already have planned what will be in my brown bag for lunch next week!  :o)

You can read about the book here.  And you can RSVP for it here.

Imagine me doing a happy dance!  :o) :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment