Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Priorities

What are yours?  How do you set them?  How do you know what to make a priority?  How do you know if you've made the right choices with priorities?  I've been thinking and I guess we really won't know until sometime down the road... will there be regrets?  Will there be consequences?





Priorities have been on my mind a lot lately.  Everyone has their own priorities and everyone's priorities are their own.  I can't tell you what YOUR priorities should be and neither can you tell me what MINE should be... no matter how badly we want to do so!!  We all have to make those decisions ourselves and hope that we make the right ones. 

I know that I haven't always made the right ones.  I often spend way too much time on this silly computer or spend time reading a book by myself when I should be spending time with my family.  I do regret those poor decisions... how many others will I regret? 

I guess it's one of those things/times when we just do the best we can and hope it's for the best.

Yes, I know I'm rambling but this is what is playing in my mind today...

No comments:

Post a Comment