Saturday, November 26, 2011

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Just spending time with each other.  We watched the parade together.  Then DD helped me cook like never before and it was so fun!  DS helped DH with the turkey and helped me too.  We played games and enjoyed visiting with friends over dessert.

Yesterday was just a slow lazy day.  I wasn't feeling too good so we just watched some favorite tv shows and a few movies.  It was nice just to relax.

No, we didn't participate in the Black Friday sales.  Maybe we are crazy but we all hate crowds and lines so we have never taken part in Black Friday.
Last year's fireplace decor

Today, we will most likely start our Christmas decorating.  Inside at least...  It's raining right now so I don't really see DH and DS getting out and putting up the outside lights.  I think we have decided to get a real tree this year!  We are very excited about it but it probably won't take place until next weekend so for now we will put up the nativity scene and my Santas and such.  Hang garland and lights over the place! 

I hope you have been having a wonderful holiday weekend!  We have!

No comments:

Post a Comment