Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mrs. Santa Claus...

When you think of Mrs. Claus what do think?  What do you imagine?  What comes to mind?  I've been thinking on this ever since I decided that that's what (who) I want to be.  :o)

So here's what I think of...

Kind
Loving
Happy
Devoted
Giving
Special
Understanding
Patient
Caring
Loves to help others
Beautiful soul
Sings... Do you think she directs the elf choir?
I don't know... I think she is just all about love...

What a wonderful person she must be.  What a wonderful person to aspire to be.  All such beautiful qualities to possess.    What do you think of when you think of Mrs. Claus?  What are your first thoughts?  What picture comes to mind?

2 comments:

  1. I think of a really patient woman because I know I HATE IT when Mads works "late"....lol.
    So imagine how she feels on the 25th!

    BTW, love your new blog layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Very patient... that was the one downside I listed in my first post about it http://musingsbymommy.blogspot.com/2011/11/when-i-grow-up.html

    I bet she gets rather lonely but I like to think she is busy getting things ready for his return! :o) I'm good at planning for "returns"... planned quite a few of them... :o)

    ReplyDelete