Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh, my.  I have had a lovely day.  We slept in a bit, had a wonderful homemade breakfast TOGETHER, ran errands, DH and DS put up the outside lights, I did some decluttering, and more decorating, had a wonderful early dinner and just feel like it has been a fabulous day!

I pulled out our Christmas dishes for our breakfast and dinner and was so  nice and cheery.  I just love Christmas.  I know, you've heard it before but I do!  I still have a lot to do around here but it is happening, finally, and I am excited.

We still have most of our Christmas shopping to do but should get it done this week and early next week.  I know, nothing like waiting till the last minute but sometimes... that's all you can do.  We've been busy with some of our Christmas cooking and you know what?  I'm feeling a little Mrs. Claus today!  :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment