Wow, well, DS is very sick. They have tested for both strep and Mono and he has neither. They have decided he has 3 viruses at once. (They being the two that were helping us. The first guy called another for a second opinion.) So after 3 hours there this afternoon, he is on antibiotics, steroids, antinausea, and a numbing mouthwash. Now if he can just hold it all down.
He's not eaten in 2 days and he is barely drinking any fluids. He has lost 5 or 6 pounds since Monday. I'm very worried. They want us to come back tomorrow and even made us an appointment (if you know the military, appointments can be hard to come by). If he's not doing better they think they will have to put him on an IV. He's pretty scared about it, but so far he's kept the important meds down. Keep your fingers crossed!