Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's been awhile...

Wow... it's been a while since I posted.  It's been a little crazy here.  Busy.  DH was gone 5 weeks and has now been home a couple of weeks.  We've been adjusting to that and I have to tell you in some ways it's been hard.  Nothing major but still... hard.

I've been reading like a fiend lately.  I had forgotten what it felt like to be addicted to reading!  lol  I used to read like this a lot but somehow let it go for awhile... a long while but READING is back!  I'm glad.  I've missed it.  I prefer reading to TV, to Facebook, to just about everything!  I'm loving it.  I just wish we had the money to buy all the books I'm reading.  I hate having to wait for others to return a book to the library!  I've had this one book on hold since the 28th of September and they just returned it yesterday... now I'm waiting for it to arrive here... 


I'm having a lot lessons in patience since I'm using the library...  

No comments:

Post a Comment