Monday, March 03, 2014

In case you were wondering...

Well, I'm still dreaming of warmer weather!  These cold temps and snow have got to go!  :)  I'm noticing that as I get older, I like winter less.  Hmm...

Because of the weather, church was cancelled Sunday so I didn't get to preach the sermon I had been working on last week.  It was on the transfiguration of Jesus and the transformation we can make in ourselves and the world around us during the 40 days of Lent.  I've got a least one more Sunday to preach out at this little church.  They are small but they have heart!  They were so very welcoming to us that first Sunday.

Today, I spent the day cleaning and cleaning for a meeting that was being held at my home.  I'm exhausted but we had a fun evening.  23 lovely ladies in my living and dining rooms!  I was afraid I wouldn't have enough chairs and/or room!  But we did fit.

Tomorrow, DS is being sworn into the National Guard.  It will be proud/sad moment.  Sad because he is all grown up and eventually will be moving far away (he's doing ROTC and then will commissioned in the US ARMY) but I am proud of him.  He's an awesome young man.


No comments:

Post a Comment